36 presentations at the SignWriting Symposium

Valerie Sutton signwriting at MAC.COM
Tue Apr 29 17:19:13 UTC 2014

SignWriting List
April 29, 2014

So…there will be 36 presentations:

15 in Education
4 in Literature
8 in Research
9 in Software

Some of you need to send me the Abstracts for your presentation - just a few paragraphs - no more than one page summary - by May 5th - smile - that is next Monday!

Symposium
http://www.signwriting.org/symposium/2014/

Many thanks!

If anyone needs help writing your Abstract do not worry - send me what you have and I can use a translate program if it is not in English, and re-write it in my style of English if you wish, and I will ask your approval before we post it -

The abstracts will be posted on the web - each one of you is getting your own web page as a presenter -

The Titles of your presentations are just terrific - We will have an  interesting Symposium -