DIY Dictionary for ASL Students

Valerie Sutton signwriting at MAC.COM
Sun Aug 10 22:39:45 UTC 2014

SignWriting List
August 10, 2014

Ha! So DIY means Do It Yourself?

Sorry everyone. I should have known that - (sheepish grin ;-)

But it is good to explain it to those who might know, like me...

Anyway - many thanks to Jacalyn Marosi for posting information about her new book on ASL, which uses SignWriting...

I hope many people use it, Jacs -

I will post some information about it on our SignWriting Site too...

Val ;-)

----

-----