In Memory of Professor Patrice Dalle

Valerie Sutton signwriting at MAC.COM
Fri Aug 22 13:49:47 UTC 2014

SignWriting List
August 22. 2014

Hello Maria!
I am glad to know this story about your work, and Fabrizio’s work, with these two giants of research.

The Dalle family has a “RIP” Facebook page - I had to look up what RIP means - (I am not used to all these acronyms ;-) - it means Rest in Peace.

The writings there are very touching so I asked to join the Facebook RIP page and I was accepted so I just posted my condolences to the family. I hope Juliette sees this SignWriting page too.

Val ;-)

sutton at signwriting.org

Post Messages to the SignWriting List:
sw-l at listserv.valenciacollege.edu