Nicaraguan Sign Language Grammar Lecture 1

Valerie Sutton signwriting at MAC.COM
Mon Aug 11 18:25:25 UTC 2014

SignWriting List
August 11, 2014

Congratulations to James and Judy Shepard-Kegl, and the Nicaraguan Sign Language Projects, and to Barney Vega, for this beautiful new video teaching Nicaraguan Sign Language grammar, with vibrant photos and film clips, SignWriting explanations, and a wonderful Deaf signer, Barney Vega, explaining it all…

James told me about this new development on July 13th, before our SignWriting Symposium 2014 was broadcast live for four days straight from July 21-24th, and I was working so hard preparing our Presentation web pages for the Symposium at that time, that I did not get a chance to announce this to the SignWriting List -

Suddenly last night I remembered James’ email to me before the Symposium, about their new video…I hope you can present at the next SignWriting Symposium, James, and post more to the SignWriting List - this is beautiful work -

Here is their new video:

Nicaraguan Sign Language Grammar Lecture 1 with English Captions:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=lyKRHbkScLs