New Game using SignWriting: SIGNMATCH

Anne-Claude Prélaz Girod anne-claude at FAMILLEGIROD.COM
Thu Aug 14 10:53:38 UTC 2014

Maureen

the best thing to do would be to chose 57 sign from your british sign language adapted for your pupils.... and then "create the game on the same model

I did'nt include the words in the game ... (they figure on my excel document.... so that people understand how I proceeded to create the game) there are 8 signs (wirtten in signwriting) on each car (no french or english word)

at the end the game only contains 57 cards (look at the picture below)
I printed every card on coloured paper  and "plastified" it
(https://www.facebook.com/signecriture)

there's a way to do the same game with 6 signs on each card if you prefer...
let me know if you have any more questions

Anny