La Jolla Light Newspaper Article About The Symposium August 14, 2014

Valerie Sutton signwriting at MAC.COM
Fri Aug 15 04:45:01 UTC 2014

SignWriting List
August 14, 2014

Hello SignWriting List!

Today a local newspaper, the La Jolla Light, published an article about SignWriting and the SignWriting Symposium. I think journalist Ashley Mackin did an excellent job. I wish to thank a close friend, Ina Thompson, for contacting the newspaper for us, and I especially want to thank Ashley Mackin for a job well done! The La Jolla Light is a weekly, free newspaper. You can read the article online as well, in a magazine program called ISSUU - but you will have to use the arrows to navigate to section B, which is in the back, so that is why I have attached two graphics files here, with the two pages of the article...

Read online in magazine format
http://issuu.com/lajollalight2010/docs/08-14-14_la_jolla_light/1?e=1855587/8943251

Here is the article: