SignWriting Symposium alternatives

Valerie Sutton signwriting at MAC.COM
Sat Aug 16 23:42:07 UTC 2014

SignWriting List
August 16, 2014

Yes, I agree Charles. We need and welcome all of these opportunities for communication…I am glad the feedback you are getting is helpful. Half of the people who presented at the Symposium... I didn’t know in person beforehand - this means a lot that I got to know them - got to meet them face to face and laugh together at the technology problems and I feel so much closer to everyone now - I feel very strongly that meeting in person online has value as well as more professionally pre-rehearsed and pre-taped videos - it is all good and can be inter-blended - Val ;-)

sutton at signwriting.org

Post Messages to the SignWriting List:
sw-l at listserv.valenciacollege.edu