SignWriting Symposium alternatives

Valerie Sutton signwriting at MAC.COM
Mon Aug 18 02:31:25 UTC 2014

SignWriting List
August 17, 2014

These ideas are very doable, André, although I am not sure why people need to download so much at one time. Technology keeps changing. Take PDFs for example. In prior years, I always downloaded them, but it seems more and more browsers are just opening PDFs within the browser and you never really have to download them at all - in other words - the need for downloading is diminishing as we all do more work “in the clouds” -  online 24 hours a day 7 days a week… different feeling to the world -

People used to create DVDs and CDs all the time - now many laptops do not come with CD or DVD drives at all since music is generally downloaded from the internet -

There are ways to create groups that share files with each other on the internet - I do not know that much about it but I am sure we will all learn over time

Val ;-)

------

sutton at signwriting.org

Post Messages to the SignWriting List: