Not getting some email from the list?

Adam Frost icemandeaf at GMAIL.COM
Mon Aug 18 14:35:20 UTC 2014

I have been noticing that my email has recently been picking certain emails and calling them spam as well. Charles is one for some odd reason. So I have been making it a habit to look in my spam folder every now and then, especially when someone mentions a post I haven't seen. You might want to check you spam and even your trash folder to make sure they aren't going there.

Adam

sutton at signwriting.org

Post Messages to the SignWriting List:
sw-l at listserv.valenciacollege.edu