Not getting some email from the list?

Jonathan Duncan duncanjonathan at YAHOO.CA
Tue Aug 19 21:14:46 UTC 2014

Hi Val,
     I removed myself from the list and added myself back again. I also
subscribed under another email address.  Now I will be able to compare
if all messages are coming in on both email accounts.
Thanks for the tip.

Jonathan