Review for Fabrizio's PhD thesis

Maria De Marsico demarsico at DI.UNIROMA1.IT
Wed Aug 27 14:48:23 UTC 2014

Professor Costa,
I'm quite sure you are perfect fo the job!
Given your experience and the fact that you belong to a Computer Science
Department, you fulfil all the required features from our PhD commitee.
After all, it is not that easy to find a person who is a professor in
computer scince, expert in signwriting, and with knowledge of image
processing.

Anyway, for your convenience, Fabrizio will send you the abstract of his
dissertation as soon as possible, so that you can better evaluate if you
are interested in revising it (this will require to prepare a true review
document to send to our PhD director).

Thanks again for your support!

Maria

P.S. - In order not to bore the whole list, if you prefer we can continue
communicating through our academic email. What do you think?

email: demarsico at di.uniroma1.it
tel: +39 06 49918312

sutton at signwriting.org

Post Messages to the SignWriting List: