SignWriting APP version 2.0 approved by Apple

Valerie Sutton signwriting at MAC.COM
Sun Feb 2 19:57:16 UTC 2014

SignWriting List
February 2, 2014

On January 21st, 2014 (see message below), a new version 2.0 of the SignWriting APP by Jake Chasan, created in collaboration with Elena Eroshkin, was approved by Apple. This is a gift to us from Jake and Elena - many thanks for your creative and useful App.

The SignWriting App presents ASL vocabulary and then provides quizzes to test your knowledge. Jake added a way to leave the App and search SignPuddle dictionaries for more signs - a very nice new feature, plus he made other improvements. You can read the list of updates below in his message.

And thank you, Jake, for making even more updates. I visited the site today and found version 2.0.1… with more updates…wow!

To download and read about the SignWriting APP 2.0.1, go to:

https://itunes.apple.com/us/app/signwriting/id680908316?mt=8

Val ;-)