SignWriting APP version 2.0 approved by Apple

Valerie Sutton signwriting at MAC.COM
Mon Feb 3 02:22:19 UTC 2014

SignWriting List
February 2, 2014

Hello André and everyone -

If you go to this page:

SignWriting App
https://itunes.apple.com/us/app/signwriting/id680908316?mt=8

….. scroll down, on the left side of the screen a few paragraphs under the logo, it says:

"Compatibility: Requires iOS 6.0 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad, and iPod touch. This app is optimized for iPhone 5.”

I believe this means that it is not made for any computers, but only for the Apple iPhone, iPad and iPod Touch.

So the answer is no…it does not work on the iMac…I wish it did!!

Val ;-)

--------