AW: AW: Delegs program

Stefan Wöhrmann stefanwoehrmann at GOOGLEMAIL.COM
Wed Feb 26 06:17:53 UTC 2014

Hi Stefan and everyone,

Stefan, I have three questions for you:

1) It concerns a cake recipe. I wrote the first sign given for‘EN ALTERNANT’
(ALTERNING) in SignPuddle (Quebec). Please, have a look at the first and
second signs:
<http://www.signbank.org/signpuddle2.0/searchword.php?ui=4&sgn=47&sid=3540,4
807&sTrm=en-alternant&type=any&sTxt=&sSrc=>
http://www.signbank.org/signpuddle2.0/searchword.php?ui=4&sgn=47&sid=3540,48
07&sTrm=en-alternant&type=any&sTxt=&sSrc=

I noticed that the sign box for the first sign is limited in the Delegs
software because some SW symbols are missing at the bottom. Therefore, I had
to change the second sign.  Question 1:  Could the first sign be placed in a
full sign box from the Delegs software?

Hi André,

thank you for your question.

You are right. The space of the sign box in delegs is not the same compared
to the seize of the signmaker-box in SignPuddle.

The reason for this is that we want to get at least 5 lines on one sheet of
paper.

If you notice that there are sympols missing it should be no problem to
rearange the symbols /rewrite the sign so that it would fit completely into
the delegs sign-box. In the future this “rewriting” should be done within
the Delegs-Editor- feature. We will inform you as soon as this is possible,

Just to demonstrate the difference I attach an example :

Signs as they show up in SignPuddle

Signs as they show up in Delegs

You see – In width, there is no problem ... and most signs can be written in
the given height.

Do not hesitate to ask more questions.

All best

Stefan