Signwriting apps: anything for Android in the pipeline?

Thor Malmjursson lightningstrike35 at LIVE.NL
Sun Feb 2 21:05:30 UTC 2014

Hi all!

It's a long time since I messaged the list, as I am now very busy with work.

I saw the message today about the Apple application for Signwriting 2.0, congrats on having it accepted!

Do we know if anything similar for Android is in the pipeline at all please?  I'm sure it would garner some support, and since I also do a little coding I'd be happy to help in development or beta testing.

Good wishes from Cambridge, England

Thor

Sent from Huawei Mobile / Android 4.1.1 Jellybean

Valerie Sutton <signwriting at MAC.COM> wrote:

SignWriting List
February 2, 2014

Special Feature posted today on the SignWriting Web Site. Go to:

SignWriting Site
http://www.SignWriting.org

Two APPS … SignWriting.APP and Signbook.APP … Both very useful. Many thanks to the APP developers ...

sutton at signwriting.org

Post Messages to the SignWriting List:
sw-l at listserv.valenciacollege.edu