Signwriting apps: anything for Android in the pipeline?

Jake Chasan jakechasan at ICLOUD.COM
Mon Feb 3 04:33:51 UTC 2014

Hi All,

Thanks for the interest in Android. I do not code for Android; however, I would be happy to collaborate with someone who did by providing them with the content I used on the iOS version.

Thanks

Jake

Sent from my iPad

sutton at signwriting.org