Goldilock video?

Mon Jan 6 20:12:15 UTC 2014

SignWriting List
January 6, 2014

Hello Honza!
Thank you for this request on February 13, 2013 (almost a year ago), to be able to see the Goldilocks videos in the ASL Literature Puddle. As mentioned in my message below, when Google Video was shut down, and our videos were moved to YouTube, it was a big job to re-link the videos to SignPuddle, and so finally, after a year’s waiting, I have finally re-linked them.

So the video clips of Goldilocks and the Three Bears in ASL, signed by Darline Clark Gunsauls, are now showing when you access Goldilocks in ASL, Level 3, in the ASL Literature Puddle:

ASL Goldilocks Video with SignWriting transcription (goes for 36 pages)
http://www.signbank.org/signpuddle2.0/canvas.php?ui=1&sgn=5&sid=374

The above document and video clips are in SignPuddle Online. I did the video transcription in 1999, before SignPuddle existed… I used SignWriter DOS and Photoshop to put the document into a PDF. Then later it was transferred into SignPuddle Online, based on the old document. I hope someday to re-write the entire document to make it up-to-date, but that job has to wait. You can download the old documents here:

Goldilocks in the SignWriting Library
http://www.signwriting.org/library/children/Goldilocks.html

and also available online:

Watch the complete ASL Goldilocks Video without SignWriting
http://www.signwriting.org/video/literature/Goldilocks.html

Many thanks to Darline Clark Gunsauls for signing the ASL storytelling, and to Adam Frost for the video editing.

It is nice to finally have the Goldilocks videos up again!

Val ;-)

--------

sutton at signwriting.org

Post Messages to the SignWriting List: