ACTIVITY 3 (mod. 1)

Valerie Sutton signwriting at MAC.COM
Wed Jan 8 02:29:46 UTC 2014

SignWriting List
January 7, 2014

Hello Charles!
I wonder…is it possible that you are thinking of another old List member from Brazil, M Cristina P. Pereira?

Christina published a paper for Deaf Education under this name: Maria Cristina Pirez Pereira, about literacy and Deaf children - and she left us with some wonderful documents on SignWriting…some that I still need to post on the web…

Meanwhile our new List Member below, Cristiane, has another first name and is not Cristina - I will write to Cristiane next message -

You are right about the Google Translate program. I believe there is a way to teach the software about the improved translation that is needed …not sure… someone needs to tell it that LIBRAS does not mean POUNDS in English!

Val ;-)

---------

sutton at signwriting.org

Post Messages to the SignWriting List: