Fwd: Puddles - updated..

Valerie Sutton signwriting at MAC.COM
Mon Jan 20 22:41:40 UTC 2014

SignWriting List
January 20, 2014

Hello Maria and Everyone on the SW List -
Thank you for re-posting your messages written in January 2014. All of the messages before January 1st, 2014 are recorded in the SignWriting List Archives. It is only the messages in January, 2014, that need to be re-posted, if at all. The List software seems to be working well again.

To repeat for safety’s sake…we cannot send really really large attachments - let’s stick to attachments that are 10 megabytes or less for now - that means photos, and diagrams and SignWriting are all fine - and maybe a short video showing one sign - but for longer videos, or larger files, we need to link to files “in the clouds” as they say -

To answer your question below, Maria…

Yes, the Puddles have grown - as Nancy said before, some Puddle files are becoming Oceans, like the NLT ASL Bible file...

I think a few have grown smaller because they are being edited - there are a lot of doubles, sadly, in some of them, and I believe that is what is happening - and there are a lot of doubles in other Puddles that need to be cleaned, so your data cannot be easy to collect -

Val ;-)

---------

sutton at signwriting.org

Post Messages to the SignWriting List: