Testing SignPuddle 3.0

Valerie Sutton signwriting at MAC.COM
Fri Jan 31 17:11:15 UTC 2014

SignWriting List
January 31, 2013

Hello André and everyone -
Thank you for offering to test SignPuddle 3 - I am sure your testing will be valuable input for all of us and especially for developers. Users will give us feedback too, by just using the software and asking questions… There is still a lot to do - it may be March or April 2014 before testing will begin… but it looks so inviting with that map, doesn’t it? - I love the map - we can click on a country and find all the files related to the sign languages of that country...

We look forward to working with you!

Val ;-)

---------