Animations to teach signwriting

Jonathan Duncan duncanjonathan at YAHOO.CA
Tue Jan 7 00:27:32 UTC 2014

Hi Val,
     With a few small modifications SignWriter Studio should be able to
store and display animated GIFs.  Sounds like an exciting project!! :-)
     I would be glad to update SignWriter Studio so that it have the
animations.
Jonathan

email: duncanjonathan at yahoo.ca <mailto:duncanjonathan at yahoo.ca>
joyoduncan at gmail.com <mailto:joyoduncan at gmail.com>