OpenScience Academic Journals Online and Book Publishing services

Valerie Sutton signwriting at MAC.COM
Fri Jan 24 16:41:10 UTC 2014

SignWriting List
January 24, 2014

The OpenScience web site lists academic journals on a variety of sciences, including language and culture, education, software development, and so forth - Perhaps some of you will be interested in submitting academic journal articles related to SignWriting to OpenScience?

Begin forwarded message:

sutton at signwriting.org

Post Messages to the SignWriting List:
sw-l at listserv.valenciacollege.edu