Apresenta ção

Valerie Sutton signwriting at MAC.COM
Tue Jul 8 20:08:08 UTC 2014

SignWriting List
July 8, 2014

Olá Lucia!
Obrigado por esta mensagem e bem-vindo à Lista de SignWriting;-)

Você sabe sobre as apresentações brasileiras no SignWriting Simpósio? Há 16;-)

Eu vou estar listando-os logo aqui na Lista SignWriting ...

Nós estamos tendo um momento emocionante;-))

Val ;-)

———

Hello Lucia!
Thank you for this message and welcome to the SignWriting List ;-)

Do you know about the Brazilian presentations at the SignWriting Symposium? There are 16 ;-)

I will be listing them shortly here on the SignWriting List…

We are having an exciting time ;-))

Val ;-)

——

Lucia’s message in Google Translate:

Hello everyone!
My name is Lucia, currently working with teaching sign language to
listeners.
I am starting my studies about writing signs and already I can say
being a unique experience in my professional life.
I'm sure it will be a space of many learning!
hugs