SWORD and SWIFT

Jonathan Duncan duncanjonathan at YAHOO.CA
Wed Jul 23 12:25:48 UTC 2014

Hi Fabrizio,
     Thank you for the tip.  It works great with Mozilla Firefox.  As
far as I am concerned viewing it with Firefox is fine.  Being that it is
still in Alpha stage, maybe putting a comment about opening it in
Firefox and having Flash Player plugin installed on the first page would
be enough for now.  The first page seemed to load fine in the browsers I
tried.

It is great work, I am sure it will be a great help to everybody
learning the symbols and greatly help make writing SW easier.

Thank you so much to you and the team.

Jonathan