CALL FOR VOLUNTEERS to help with writing transcripts of the 4 Symposium Videos

Claudia S. Bianchini chiadu14 at GMAIL.COM
Mon Jul 28 09:22:30 UTC 2014

Hi Valerie,
here is the text of my speech... you can use it to create the captions
(even if it's not word by word, is a good base because everything that was
important is said!) and you can put it directy in the section "paper" on
our presentation page.
Claudia