SWORD and SWIFT

Fabrizio Borgia fabrizio.borgia at GMAIL.COM
Wed Jul 23 06:56:14 UTC 2014

Dear Jonathan,

I forgot to mention that the best way to view SWift is by using Mozilla
Firefox, and that you should have the Flash Player plugin installed.
As soon as I have some time I will fix cross-browser compatibility issues!
=)

fabrizio.borgia at gmail.com
fabrizio.borgia at uniroma1.it
fabrizio.borgia at serco.com