sw-l,Solutions for Data Recovery & language labs

xxx xxx at XXX.COM
Fri Jun 13 04:42:55 UTC 2014

Dear sir/madam,

This is Xi’an SAMING Technology Co., Ltd..

Our company offers solutions for data recovery and language labs.  Saming EDU is specifically designed for electronic classrooms, language labs and other public computer room management environment.

The major products are as follows:

1.  Educational Applications (Saming EDU):
Serving both as a management platform for computer administrator and multimedia interactive teaching in computer classrooms. Providing comprehensive capabilities: data protection and recovery, quick and easy network deployment, convenient network maintenance and multi-functional applications for e-classroom teaching.

2. PC Applications ( HD Shield):
Protect and recover PC system configuration and data on hard disk from disasters in simple, fast and reliable way. The product is applicable to both desktop and laptop and supports all Windows system.

2.    OEM/ODM(AI Recovery):
Provide factory installation for computer and mainboard manufacturer.
OEM/ODM Services may tailor our products to meet your needs as you requested.

As a software company in China, we are focusing on data security and educational applications software development. For many years, we have already built strong partnerships with Lenovo, ASUS, Acer, Haier, Foxconn, HCL, HP, DELL. If you are interested in our products, please contact me for more details.

Thanks a lot. Looking forward to your reply.

Best regards