Literature SignPuddle and video

André Thibeault atg at VIDEOTRON.CA
Thu Jun 26 01:51:56 UTC 2014

Hi Adam,

Thank very much.

Thumb up

André

De :  Adam Frost <icemandeaf at GMAIL.COM>
Répondre à :  "SignWriting List: Read and Write Sign Languages"
<SW-L at LISTSERV.VALENCIACOLLEGE.EDU>
Date :  Wed, 25 Jun 2014 18:16:52 -0700
À :  <SW-L at LISTSERV.VALENCIACOLLEGE.EDU>
Objet :  Re: Literature SignPuddle and video

I have done it for you, but it is really easy to do. When you go to your
YouTube video, there is a place to get the embed code. Below the video,
there is a line that says ³About², ³Share², and ³Add to². You would click on
³Share² and then below that line, there is a line that says ³Share this
video²,²Embed², and ³Email². Click on ³Embed² and copy the code there like
in the image below.

Then go to your SignPuddle entry. When you are writing the information on
the sign, there is a box called ³Video Markup². Paste the code that you just
copied and then ³Update². It will show up just like the Snowman.

Adam

Valerie Sutton SignWriting List moderator sutton at signwriting.org

Post Messages to the SignWriting List: sw-l at listserv.valenciacollege.edu