SignBook App Link not working in iTunes - concerned about it

Valerie Sutton signwriting at MAC.COM
Sat Mar 22 18:39:13 UTC 2014

SignWriting List
March 22, 2014

Hello everyone -
Stefan and I have been in communication with the software developers of the Signbook App, and they informed us that temporarily the Signbook App has been taken down from iTunes to be updated. It will be re-posted as soon as it is updated.

Many thanks to the developers of the Signbook App, for keeping the App up-to-date - I really like the Signbook App - it is very useful.

Keep us informed when the new version of the Signbook App is uploaded - I will tell my friend who tried to download it yesterday -

Have a wonderful day!

Val ;-)

--------