Fwd: SciencePG: Fast Publication of Journal Articles

Valerie Sutton signwriting at MAC.COM
Thu Mar 6 18:52:45 UTC 2014

SignWriting List
March 6, 2014

Hello SignWriting List!
Below is a message I received from a publishing group with three Journals that might be of interest, in their “Arts, Literature and Linguistics” category:

Journals in Arts, Literature and Linguistics
http://www.sciencepublishinggroup.com/journal/journalbycategory.aspx?categoryid=50

Perhaps articles about your research or literature-writing in SignWriting could be published…?

They publish three journals in this category:

The International Journal of Language and Linguistics
The International Journal of Literature and Arts
The Journal of Literature

We are close to writing the entire New Testament in ASL - Nancy Romero is now writing Revelation, and when that is complete, then all books of the New Testament have been completed in the ASL Romero Translation, based on the NLT. Ron Dettloff and his team have also been doing ASL video transcription of the DeafMission ASL translations, so just the ASL Bible documents alone constitute 1000s of written ASL pages, not to speak of all of the writings from other countries, and the encyclopedia articles coming in the Wikipedias - so the documentation in journals about the written sign language literature that is now available to the public is an important topic - in the past people have said "there is nothing to read", and that is changing - I predict in the next few years we will have more reading materials, both sectarian and non-sectarian … if someone would like to publish an article about this topic, for researchers to ponder, that would be a great beginning -

The publishers mention below other journals too, on software development and so forth, so it is not just literature...

Val ;-)
sutton at signwriting.org

------

Begin forwarded message: