Help with a sign

Charles Butler chazzer3332000 at YAHOO.COM
Wed May 14 20:51:43 UTC 2014

I guess the flip arrow seems to be wrong now as she is showing it go forward rather than a side flip. I watched the video.

Charles Butler
chazzer3332000 at yahoo.com
240-764-5748
Clear writing moves business forward.

________________________________
 From: Valerie Sutton <signwriting at MAC.COM>
To: SW-L at LISTSERV.VALENCIACOLLEGE.EDU
Sent: Wednesday, May 14, 2014 4:01 PM
Subject: Re: Help with a sign

SignWriting List
May 14, 2014

Hi Charles -
I was fortunate. I am able to see the video now because of the video link that Eduardo gave us…

http://programoj.esperanto.org.uy/sw/filmetoj/anana.html

the hand flips over so the palm of the hand is facing the ceiling… the right thumb is on the right side

We all want to write visually. If we are all flexible with each other, and kind and patient with each other, we will find that our writing is quite similar…smile…

Val ;-)

---------

From the way he describes it, it feels like the wrist is bent backward. If you are visualizing what he actually wrote, the hand is up and with the movement does not flip over to the right (your position). I understand what you are showing, I'm looking at what he's indicating (without a film) so we both may be right.

SignWriting List moderator sutton at signwriting.org