Head possitions

Valerie Sutton signwriting at MAC.COM
Wed May 28 15:19:53 UTC 2014

SignWriting List
May 28, 2014

Yes, that is correct. Writing the tilting of the head can be done with a double-lined tilted nose, or the tilted line across the shoulders or a tilted line above the head… for encoding purposes I put them all grouped together since they mean the same thing...

I always liked the double-lined tilted nose symbol, but it can get in the way of other Facial Expression symbols …but it is simple when there is space enough...

Val ;-)

———