need your help with spoken language translations

Claudia S. Bianchini chiadu14 at GMAIL.COM
Mon May 12 08:54:37 UTC 2014

I'll do Italian
:-)
Claudia

Claudia S. Bianchini, PhD
MCF Licence SDL-LSF, Univ. Poitiers
Laboratoire EA3816-FoReLL
<chiadu14 at gmail.comt>claudia.savina.bianchini at univ-poitiers.fr<chiadu14 at gmail.comt>
Université de Poitiers - UFR Lettres et Langues (Bât. A3)
1 rue Raymond CANTEL - TSA 11102
86073 POITIERS CEDEX 9

sutton at signwriting.org

Post Messages to the SignWriting List: