Help with a sign

Charles Butler chazzer3332000 at YAHOO.COM
Wed May 14 20:49:14 UTC 2014

Only question, are the fingers still pointing upward, what you show is a flat hand and a pineapple usually has leaves that go up.

Charles Butler
chazzer3332000 at yahoo.com
240-764-5748
Clear writing moves business forward.

________________________________
 From: Valerie Sutton <signwriting at MAC.COM>
To: SW-L at LISTSERV.VALENCIACOLLEGE.EDU
Sent: Wednesday, May 14, 2014 4:07 PM
Subject: Re: Help with a sign

SignWriting List
May 14, 2014

Hello Eduardo!
I am glad you are pleased, and you wrote the sign very well - that is a hard sign -

I have one last suggestion…the Opening Dot - the one that shows that the fingers are opening, what we call a Flick Finger Movement…

The dot could be closer…either to the tip of the arrowhead, since the opening motion happens at the end of the movement, or, the dot could be placed over the five fingers over the last hand symbol…because it is those fingers that opened…

right now it looks like the dot is floating in space and not sure where it belongs - smile!

———

And I like your writing of the sign…

sutton at signwriting.org
Post Messages to the SignWriting List: