AW: Help with a sign

Valerie Sutton signwriting at MAC.COM
Wed May 14 23:36:53 UTC 2014

SignWriting List
May 14, 2014

Hi Stefan, and Eduardo, Charles and Adam -
I agree. It is fun to discuss SignSpellings….smile…

Very interesting writing, Stefan. I like your second one- it is a little simpler - the Wrist Circle is easier to read than the Rotation Symbol - That was a good idea - I hadn’t thought of a Wrist Circle  -

Val ;-)

———