SpeechWriting phonetic conversion tables

Valerie Sutton signwriting at MAC.COM
Sun May 18 21:37:44 UTC 2014

SignWriting List
May 18, 2014

Hello André -
Thank you for pointing out to me that the link is not working. It did work once. It was a page where one could purchase the book. I guess the site doesn’t exist any longer…

So I looked the book up by title on the web, and I found this new link:

 "Transtornos de aprendizagem 2”
http://www.larpsi.com/produtos_descricao.asp?lang=pt_BR&codigo_produto=3425

So now I will re-link our web page to that new link above… Thank you for telling me -

Regarding the book "Transtornos de aprendizagem 2” …  I own a copy - it is in Portuguese. Towards the back of the book, SignWriting is taught in Portuguese with examples in Brazilian Sign Language (LIBRAS). Woehrmann’s SpeechWriting is explained after the SignWriting instruction, on pages 276-283.

Did you know that Stefan Woehrmann will be giving a presentation on SpeechWriting at the SignWriting Symposium 2014? Find Stefan’s two Presentation Titles under W for Woehrmann…

Search by Author
http://www.signwriting.org/symposium/2014/Presentation_Titles_by_Author.html

The presentation on SpeechWriting will be popular I am sure - I am looking forward to it too - smile -

Val ;-)

--------

sutton at signwriting.org

Post Messages to the SignWriting List: