SignWriting Symposium Schedule of Live Events July 21-24, 2014

Valerie Sutton signwriting at MAC.COM
Thu May 29 17:14:13 UTC 2014

SignWriting List
May 29, 2014

Hello Claudia and all presenters at the SignWriting Symposium -

Thank you for your thoughtful answer and of course you are correct about the Time Zones. The Europeans and Tunisians are from 6 to 10 hours ahead of the North, Central and South American Continent presenters, so the Europeans and Tunisians should probably grab the presentation time slots that are earlier in the day…I agree.

Fortunately, the Symposium will be streamed live on YouTube, and it will be saved on YouTube too, so people can always view a presentation from the day before, if they get sleepy.

Because the design of the Symposium web pages and archive are dependent upon the scheduling, I went ahead and setup a schedule, but you all need to choose your time slots.

The SignWriting Symposium is streaming live from 15:00 - 23:30 UTC/GMT (8:00 - 16:30 PDT) July 21-24, 2014.

NOW IT IS NECESSARY for all of you to tell me the exact time and day you wish to present by looking at the schedule and finding slots that are blank and open...

Please see a pasted schedule here in this email, or go to this web page, which is under construction, and then write back to tell us when you want to present - I look forward to hearing from you -

SignWriting Symposium Schedule of Live Online Events, July 21-24, 2014
http://www.signwriting.org/symposium/2014/Live_Streaming_Schedule.html

STREAMED ON THE INTERNET

LIVE ONLINE JULY 21-24, 2014
on Google Hangouts & YouTube

SCHEDULE OF PRESENTATIONS

Time schedule is based on Pacific Daylight Time (PDT)
24-hour clock and then converted to UTC - GMT
(Universal Time Coordination or Greenwich Mean Time)

TIME
PDT

TIME
UTC