SignWriting Symbol Font: TrueType outlines with OpenType features

Valerie Sutton signwriting at MAC.COM
Thu Sep 18 17:50:43 UTC 2014

SignWriting List
September 18, 2014

Hello André!

Did you know that Yair Rand has developed a way to keyboard SignWriting?

I hope Yair or Adam or Steve or someone (smile;-) can teach you how to use Yair Rand’s new keyboard for typing SignWriting!

Val ;-)

———