The SignWriting Fonts Test Page and Unicode 8 next year

André L andre-andre at HOTMAIL.CA
Sat Sep 6 19:22:44 UTC 2014

Hello, I found this nice  SignWriting font.  Is it available?

André Lemyre

http://std.dkuug.dk/jtc1/sc2/wg2/docs/n4090.pdf

Everson,
Michael; Slevinski, Stephen; Sutton, Valerie (2011-08-05) Revised proposal
for encoding the SignWriting script in the SMP of the UCS Universal
Multiple-Octet Coded Character Set.
International Organization for Standardization. JTC1/SC2/WG2 N4090R.
L2/11-217R