New SignWriting input method

Valerie Sutton signwriting at MAC.COM
Sun Sep 7 22:55:11 UTC 2014

SignWriting List
September 7, 2014

What a wonderful gift - Thank you Yair, and thank you Adam too, for testing Yair’s new way of keyboarding SignWriting.

I know several of you here on the SignWriting List have asked for a way to keyboard, or type, SignWriting, on the web, and this is the beginning of that new era -

I am so glad to see, Adam, that you could type the sentence you just typed - I hope you all will write some instructions for people, and maybe create a little video showing how to do it - Maybe post the instructions on the SignWriting site and on the Wikimedia Incubator or on our SignWriting YouTube account.

I am in the background and looking forward to seeing your success -

Thank you again Yair for this new development -

Val ;-)

-------