Examples of Syllable 4: Detailed Sorting

Jonathan Duncan duncanjonathan at YAHOO.CA
Tue Sep 9 02:01:32 UTC 2014

Hi Val,
     Thank you for all your support and I know you have a lot on the
go.   So I just want you to know that I appreciate your help very much.
I am also happy to see that you are being balanced with the energy you
have and all of your many responsabilities by not participating in all
conversations on the list.
See below
On 9/8/2014 5:34 PM, Valerie Sutton wrote:
> Regarding your question Jonathan, I am afraid I don’t understand the
> question - Can you ask it again in a very simple message?
>
> Adam answered the way I might have answered. Adam is correct that is
> the detailed location is touching the palm of the hand or the tip of a
> finger then the symbols he shows below would be the detailed location.
>
> There are not many examples of these Syllable 4 signs because from my
> personal research people didn’t lookup under Syllable 4 very much - it
> was rarely needed at all - most people look up by simple hand symbol
> and palm facing and that is it - and if they need a little more then
> they look up by movement symbol connected to the first hand symbol -
> but the location lookups are only really needed when there are many
> signs with close to the same SignSpellings -

That pretty much answers my question.  I was wanting some examples of
Syllable 4 so that I could see what they were like and try and automate
it.  So Syllable 4 are location lookups are mostly Category 6 and are so
rarely used that there aren´t many examples in the Puddles.  So there
isn´t much to automate but Syllable 4 is where Category 6 symbols and
few others for the face, neck symbols are put in the SignSpelling sequence.

Thanks,:-)

--

email: duncanjonathan at yahoo.ca <mailto:duncanjonathan at yahoo.ca>
joyoduncan at gmail.com <mailto:joyoduncan at gmail.com>