SignWriting Panel Discussions in Google Hangouts for one country at a time...

Valerie Sutton signwriting at MAC.COM
Sun Sep 14 18:37:12 UTC 2014

SignWriting List
September 14, 2014

I am glad to know you feel this way, Ingvild - thanks for telling us -

Maybe someday we can broadcast a panel discussion or workshop from Norway…

Val ;-)

---------

sutton at signwriting.org

Post Messages to the SignWriting List: