SignWriting Symbol Font: TrueType outlines with OpenType features

André Thibeault atg at VIDEOTRON.CA
Thu Sep 18 17:11:26 UTC 2014

Hi Steve and everyone,

I am not a computer expert, nor a programmer, nor a computer repair
technician.

Charles Bulter and I have asked a question (a keyboard) before. If the SW
symbol font is ready, will we be able to use a keyboard for SW sign
languages (not for spoken languages)?

Val, I know that you will answer this: “Should we learn a SW-Box Dos if we
can use a keyboard for SW sign languages?” I am sorry to say that I am not
really interested in learning SW-Box Dos.

However, I intend to learn how to use a keyboard in SignPuddle in the
future. Otherwise, I will lose motivation if I can only use a mouse for SW
sign language (SignPuddle).

For many years now, Steve has been a hard worker improving for us many
computer features and functions, which is great and praiseworthy. Thanks a
lot, Steve!

Best regards,

André