[Sw-l] Need spoken language translations for user interface for SignMaker 2015

Stephen E Slevinski Jr slevin at SIGNPUDDLE.NET
Fri Apr 3 20:08:10 UTC 2015

On 4/3/15 2:40 PM, André L wrote:
> Hello, here is the translation in French
Thanks André,

I have loaded your French translation.  It is available under "More >>
Preferences"
http://signbank.org/signmaker

>  I did not understand 'Same Symbols Location' so I translated "the
> position of the same symbols".

The Same Symbols Location is short for "Find signs that have the same
symbols in the specified locations."

Same Symbols will match symbols that have the same fill and rotations as
symbols in the SignBox.

Base Symbols will match symbols that have the same base with any fill or
rotation.

The "Location" search takes the position of the symbols in the SignBox
into account when finding results.

The "Sorted" search uses the symbols in the SignSpelling Sequence to
find signs that start with the same sequence.

> Also the distinction between Clear Entry and Delete Entry is not clear
> for me.  Though their translation should be fine.

"Clear Entry" means to clear the entry workspace.

"Delete Entry" means to delete the entry from the dictionary.

Again André, thanks for your help.  I'm currently working on the last
few details for the new SignMaker.  I will be posting the code soon.
Documentation and video instructions soon after.

Regards,
-Steve

sutton at signwriting.org

Post Messages to the SignWriting List: