[Sw-l] Need spoken language translations for user interface for SignMaker 2015

Stephen E Slevinski Jr slevin at SIGNPUDDLE.NET
Tue Apr 7 02:54:00 UTC 2015

On 4/6/15 9:45 PM, André L wrote:
> I will try to get a LSQ translation.
>
> I think that standard icons would also be nice for beginners: pencil
> for Edit, eraser, dictionnary, a grid...  It woud be internationally
> understood.  Are you interested?
Hi André,

An LSQ translation would be much appreciated.

About standard icons, I did think about it, but I couldn't find a usable
set.  The icons would need to be SVG.  I was playing around with
Fontello ( http://fontello.com/ ) to generate an icon font, but I
couldn't find icons that were sufficiently meaningful for all of the
command buttons.  I'm open to ideas or suggestions.

Regards,
-Steve

sutton at signwriting.org

Post Messages to the SignWriting List: