[Sw-l] SignWriting Open Office April 12

Valerie Sutton signwriting at MAC.COM
Sat Apr 11 02:35:32 UTC 2015

SignWriting List
April 10, 2015

Interested in discussing SignWriting?

Come chat with me on Skype this Sunday, April 12, between 8:00 and 10:00 am, PDT (Pacific Daylight Time) (California time)

My Skype name is:

valeriesutton

How to do this?:

Download the Skype software at www.skype.com

Create your Skype name. Then open Skype and find me: valeriesutton, and call me….

Tini Pel in Canada, do you want me to help you connect? I do not know your Skype name. Write to me on email and tell me your Skype name and maybe we can chat this Sunday?

Look forward to meeting some of you on Sunday -

We will have other Open Office times so if you cannot this Sunday there will be other chances -

sutton at signwriting.org