[Sw-l] 1.914 signs from Libras... to you... to the world

Madson Barreto madson at LIBRASESCRITA.COM.BR
Tue Apr 21 18:03:02 UTC 2015

Hi, everbody,

In the last week we contacted Steve and Valerie and ask them for put in the
Brazilian Puddle all the 1.914 signs that we write since 2012 on our
PersonalPuddle.

Steve already remove old signs from Libras Escrita source (was are using
the old SignWriting) and put all this new signs (using Modern Sign
Writing). Thank you Steve for your work.

> So, it's our gift to Brazil, to you and to the world!! All this signs
were revised many times and now is correct!!

You can see all the signs on Brazilian Puddle in the link below. Now it has
6108 signs...

http://www.signbank.org/signpuddle2.0/index.php?ui=12&sgn=46

See you later,

*Madson and Raquel Barreto*