[Sw-l] SW-L Digest - 22 Apr 2015 to 23 Apr 2015 (#2015-84)

mohammed abushaira m_abushaira at YAHOO.COM
Mon Apr 27 11:44:22 UTC 2015

 Mohamed Abushaira Ph,D. :
Associate Prof, Special Education
King AbdulAziz University

00966558923823<
P.O.Box 5758<
Jeddah 1454<

     On Monday, April 27, 2015 2:43 PM, mohammed abushaira <m_abushaira at yahoo.com> wrote:

 SinceAbril 5th 2015 I received 15 responds. I wish to get more respondsabout the following survey Manythanks
|  Teachers Attitudes About SignWriting  |
|  SignWriting (SW) is a way to read and write sign language. It started and was first developed by Valerie Sutton in 1974. Teachers and parents began using SW all over the world. In this study we want to learn about their attitudes and perspectives about SW. We are asking you to help us by answering the following questionnaire. The information we collect will be used for research purposes only. Thanks
 Dr. Mohamed Abu shaira
 Dr. Abd elraoof Mahfooz
 King AbdulAziz University
 University of Jeddah
 Jeddah- Saudi Arabia
 M_abushaira at hotmail.com  |
|  |

Teachers Attitudes About SignWriting
|   |
| Teachers Attitudes About SignWriting |
|  |
| View on app.keysurvey.com | Preview by Yahoo |
|  |
|   |