[Sw-l] Need spoken language translations for user interface for SignMaker 2015

Valerie Sutton signwriting at MAC.COM
Wed Apr 8 22:26:57 UTC 2015

SignWriting List
April 8, 2015

Exciting to read all these messages and to see your translation installed in the new SignMaker 2015 software…Thank you to everyone!!

More languages are always welcome -

Val ;-)

———