[Sw-l] SignMaker 2015 close to being ready...

Madson Barreto barretobh at GMAIL.COM
Sun Apr 19 10:07:54 UTC 2015

Wow!!

It's fantastic!!
I already see all and very beautiful... we are looking for it when will done.

Steve, in the new SignMaker don't have the field "source" on the dictionary. It's so
important... please put it.

Valerie and Steve, for writing Libras, we use all graphems of SignWriting. But for the
Handshapes we use only 111... all this are on our book 'Escrita de Sinais sem mistérios'.

In the next monday I will generate a file and send to you with all this 111 Handshapes.

Have a nice sunday!

best regards,

Madson Barreto